The Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs):
- Graduates successfully incorporate the advanced knowledge of gas engineering , research and problem solving skills to formulation and solution of diverse gas engineering problems taking into account safety, environmental, economic and societal impacts.
- Graduates communicate effectively to convey and acquire technical ideas, information, and recommendations in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Graduates responsibly practice professional ethics with appreciation for the value of continuing professional development in maintaining their professional competence.
The Programme Learning Outcomes (POs):
- Able to demonstrate continuing and advanced knowledge in gas engineering and have the capabilities to further develop or use these in new situations or multi-disciplinary contexts.
- Able to anaylse and evaluate critically problems in gas engineering, particulary in situations with limited information and to provide solutions through the application of appropriate tools and techniques.
- Able to appraise available information and research evidence and apply it in the gas engineering context.
- Able to plan and perform research undertakings professionally, ethically and responsibly.
- Able to report technical findings in both written and oral forms.
- Able to recognise the needs for continuing professional development.
Dr. Wan Norharyati Wan Salleh Hayati
Tel : +607-553 5388
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org